Friday 5 October 2012

End of School Holidays

Today is the last day of school holidays.  I have to admit, I love the holidays.  I enjoy being with the kids and having a break from the school routine.  These holidays went super quick for me.  I think that was because the first week was spent in Sydney and the last week was filled with many play dates, birthdays and some errands that needed to be done before I return to work.

Our final day was spent doing something that the kids have begged to do since we moved to Melbourne - Eureka Tower.  It was the perfect day for it.  Not too hot or cold, only a slight breeze and clear skies.  We could see for miles.  It really was worth the visit.
 

This afternoon we're off to celebrate a special boys 10th birthday and tomorrow we'll celebrate his Mum's 40th in the Yarra Valley.   What a perfect way to end the break.


4 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I've never been to Eureka Tower. Once the kids are a bit bigger it will be great to do all these types of activities with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wait until they kids are ilder. My two had a blast pointing out different landmarks and ticking them off a list supplied from Eureka Tower. I'm really glad we did it, though.

      Delete
  2. Fun! That looks like an awesome trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful but filled with mixed emotions as we get ready for the return to school.

      Delete