Sunday 30 September 2012

Planning

 I have not been on here forever but I have a good reason, we have been busy catching up with family in Sydney.  It was wonderful spending time under the glorious sun with special nieces, nephews, siblings, parents and my in laws.  I also caught up with many friends who I attended university with.  We had a 20 year re-union.  20 years!!!  Crazy!  Where did that time go?  I didn't take many pictures but the one below was taken at the reunion with  one of my special friends from way back in my university days.

On the flight home I started to reflect on life and where I am right now.

I am planning to

~enjoy the best things in life - particularly family and friends (and food!)
~write in a journal more often.  In the past I did this more regularly but I have been slacking off lately.
~spend more time doing what I love - creating, sewing, writing and cooking
~more picnics and outside time with Martin and the kids.
~less saying no to the kids and more saying yes
~embracing the glorious mornings as I go on my morning run
~being more of a person that I would like my kids to be like in the future
~tackle the 'harder' jobs that I put off and just do it.
~find special ways to make others smile
~be always ready to listen
~make good decision
~read positive, uplifting and thought provoking books
~be optimistic
~get focused on doing a half marathon/marathon
~feel less guilty when I don't have something ticked off my to-do list
~write more notes to friends and family
~work out the best balance between work and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment