Monday 3 September 2012

How To Be A Mummy

On the weekend I was tidying up a bookcase when I stumbled across a page that Gracie has scrawled into a notebook.  I think it was written a few years ago but it says a lot about my girl and the love she has for her 'babies'.  I wanted to share it with you.
How To Be A Good Mummy
By: Grace 
  1.  Put on her coat and play with her
  2. Get her breakfast
  3. Do the dishes and sweep the floor
  4. Wipe the finger prints off the door
  5. Wash the clothes and hang them up
  6. Lessons
  7. Lunch
  8. Play with friends outside
  9. Make sure they're not sick (if they are call the doctor)
  10. Dinner
  11. Bath 
  12. Story time
  13. Brush her hair
  14. Brush her teeth
  15. Sing her a song goodnight
  16. Tuck her into bed and kiss her on the head


4 comments:

  1. She is so precious!! I love the last one! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across this and just had to say how sweet this is. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and glad to be a mummy so I can do all the sorts of things on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments. If she has real babies down the track, they're going to be well cared for and loved. She is a softie, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete