Tuesday 10 July 2012

Gratitude

Sometimes you need to sit back and realise that life is good!

It is something that I have been doing a lot lately.  It's good to sit back in the moment and be thankful for where life is and be grateful for happiness.  I know that our little family is lucky - good health, a roof over our heads,  living in different cities.  I am never ungrateful!


Today I am thankful for

  • A family unit that is strong to the core 
  • Support and love of our extended families
  • Beautiful friends (here and far away) who send SMS's, phone calls and notes that brighten our day
  • Two happy, healthy and contented children
  • A happy place to live - our house and the surrounding area
  • Good health
  • Good people in our world
  • Having all that I need - love, food, shelter..
  • The opportunities that I have had in my life.  I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Good books and the time that I have to read them (when/where possible)
  • The beauty and joy in the world that we live.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment