Monday 4 June 2012

Yoplait Deliciousness

Product Talk ~ Nuffnang

My kids are huge yogurt fans.  It is a staple in their school lunch boxes and is often a snack they select for afternoon tea.  I am happy with that because not only is it a easy and quick (especially the little individual tubs) but it is packed with nutrients like calcium, vitamin D and protein.  Just what growing little bodies need.

I picked up some of the delicious Yoplait yogurt and thought we'd head to the park with some yogurt, strawberries for dipping, a rug, a frisbee and of course our hats.  Well do you think Melbourne weather would allow me to do that?  Of course not, just as I purchased the yogurt and headed to the car, the rain poured down so it looks like we're in for an indoor picnic.  I don't think my babies will mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment