Wednesday 30 May 2012

Vintage Suitcases

Vintage suitcases make my heart leap for joy.


Not only are they good for storing things in but they look amazing stacked in a pile.  I love that they can transform into a glorified storage facility.  So many blogs have changed dirty, wobbly and clattery old suitcases into stylish versions of themselves - a suitcase makeover brings a smile to my face.  It's so wonderful seeing them elevated into pieces of decor and taking pride of place in a special room.

Credit must be given to Sophie and Dale from The Block who created and designed their suitcase draws last week.  They looked aesthetically pleasing and were made into a functional set of drawers.  I love that they already feature on Pinterest.



We will be going to The Mill Markets in a few weeks and I have my fingers crossed that we will find some suitcase beauties for our house.  I am itching to make my own little transformation.  Stay tuned for a post in a few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment