Here is what I did:
1. I made a batch of cupcakes using my trusty Martha Stewart Vanilla Cupcake recipe. I always use this recipe and I have never had anyone turn their nose up at it.
2. About 2 minutes before the cupcakes were ready, I popped a marshmallow on top of each cupcake
3. I continued to bake the cakes for another 2 (or so) minutes
4. The cupcakes were taken out of the oven and left to cool.
5. I spread the melted marshmallow evenly (well as best as I could) over each cake.
5. Now it's time to enjoy them! I think that the kids will devour these super quick.