Friday 25 May 2012

Instafriday

I'm linking up my weekly phone pics with jeannett!
life rearranged



Grace received the most beautiful letter in the mail this week from her pre-school teacher.  Her teacher had created a sweet necklace for McKenna to wear and also a tiny note just for McKenna.  Grace LOVES receiving letter in the mail but this one really made her day.  
Look at her big smile...I think it says it all.
Thank you, Juliet. x

Grace playing teacher.  
She was giving McKenna an English lesson.
I LOVE sleeping babies. 
 I could stare at them for hours.

We escaped the 'joy' of homework and headed to the park.  
Sometimes the homework battle is not worth it and the park is more inviting.
Who doesn't love bike riding, swings, sliding and monkey bar fun over homework?
If you're in Melbourne, rug up this weekend, it's going to be a cold and wet one...brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment