Friday 11 May 2012

Instafriday

linking up my weekly phone pics with jeannett!life rearranged
Gracie reading McKenna a bedtime story.  Such a good mummy!
Last weekend, Grace made a bed for McKenna and I love the little picture she stuck above her bed.  Awww!

Finally, a wobble!  She is the last one in her class to lose her front tooth so she is super excited.
 
Paddy has to complete 8 book reports for school throughout the year.  He can select how the report is presented but it must reflect the book.  He is a big LEGO fan so he decided to create this about the characters fron Dark Lord the Teenage Years.  He also completed a character report to match his LEGO creation.
I LOVE living in Melbourne.  Martin's work has taken us to many wonderful cities and at the moment, we are just loving Melbourne.  I have such fun walking through the alleyways rather than the streets and stumbling across amazing building full of character and charm.

I attended a blog function at Eureka 89.  Although it was a bit cloudy, I could see for miles.  Nice view of a great city.


 At the blog function, I got to meet retired Australian swimmer Nicole Livingston.   She talked about her experiences of working and the juggling act and we also go to hear about what she has ahead of her as she heads to the London Olympics.

Still at the blogging function, as a bonus...lucky me!  I WON some beautiful luggage (3 American Tourister bags!).  I told Martin that we'll have to book another big trip so we can use them soon.  

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a very happy and relaxing Mother's Day to all the special mother's, grandmother's and carer. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment