Friday 4 May 2012

Instafriday

Yes, it's Friday again!  
I'm linking up with Jeanett.
life rearranged

Autumn in my neighbourhood.  
 Whenever I see a tyre swing I think of our home in Sydney.  
The new series of The Block is in South Melbourne so last weekend we went and had a stickybeak at the terraces.  Even though they have only had one room reveal on the television, the renovation both inside and out is complete.  In all honesty, the outside is not awe inspiring.  The properties are Georgian but all of the original features have been stripped.  In my opinion they looked cold and austere.  Such a shame!
The rear view of The Block
Making finger print Mother's Day gifts for Nanny and Nana.  
My babies!
Such concentration.  
Gracie sewing something special for Nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment