Sunday 20 May 2012

I Heart France














I have always had a love of all things French.  I have French blood on both my mother and father's side, so, maybe that is where this love comes from. 

I love the architecture, the romance, the food, the clothes, the language, the beautiful streets and lane ways, the hidden parks, the wines, the country side and...the list goes on and on.


I  also heart this blog.  
Most of the posts are in French, but who cares? 
The photos are so inspiring and I get to dream a little each and everyday.

Do you have 'heart' a particular country?  

2 comments:

  1. For me, although I *love* France, the Dordogne region in particular, I think I have part of my heart in Austria. I blame The Sound of Music for making me fall in love with its green rolling hills ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Sound of Music brings back so many wonderful memories. Austria is another amazingly beautiful country. We travelled through there in the winter - Christmas time to be exact and it was like walking through a postcard. I'd love to visit in spring sometime, too.

    ReplyDelete