Friday 27 April 2012

Instafriday


Yes, it's Friday again!  I'm linking up with Jeanett.
life rearranged
We are certainly back into the swing of things since our holiday. 
First fire of the season.  
It's been cold here in Melbourne.  
Winter is not my best friend...brrr!
Homework!  
This boy of mine gets a lot but he never complains.  
God love him!
My crafty girl!
Grace spends so much time either writing stories or drawing up something.
This is her girl with outfits she can change into.
I love watching her draw and create things. 
Yum!
Hot chocolate to warm my babies.

 We had to draw our favourite Disney character.
Do you like my Mickey Mouse?

Gracie is so in love with her doll, McKenna.  
She snapped this self portrait during the week. 
I love it when you scroll through photos on the phone and find something that the kids have snapped.

Wishing you a happy and not too cold weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment