Friday 23 March 2012

Instafriday

I have been incredibly slack taking photos this week.  

By the time this is posted, I'll be on a plane heading to the US.

I couldn't let my Friday ritual slip so I'm linking up with Life Rearranged (Jeanettg) for Instafriday

life rearranged

Net-Set-Go
Grace is loving her Saturday netball.
I really enjoy watching her play.

For St Patrick's Day we had family drawing time  - Leprechauns!
Can you guess who drew the various leprechauns?

We had hungry babies.  
Apparently hungry 'babies' like cut up raw carrots and mushrooms.


Have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, netball, more essential Aussie-ness, lol!! Thanks for coming and visiting my blog a while ago, and my apolgoies for taking so long to 'pop in' again here! Looking forward to hearing about your US adventures :-)

    ReplyDelete