Monday 13 February 2012

My Painting

Totally inspired by The Pleated Poppy's canvas.  Here is some art that I have thoroughly enjoyed  working on over the past few days.  I love the randomness of the colours and the geometric features. I'm really happy with the end result.  What do you think?


Years ago I spent many hours painting but I haven't painted in some time.  I find painting very therapeutic and it all flowed back to me when I started working with the different brushes and paints.  Once I start, I can't stop.  I think that the kids enjoyed it, too.  They'd pop over to the spot where I was painting and add suggestion of colours.  They even offered to wash the brushes for me - go kiddies!  Grace asked me to draw a pattern so she could paint with me.  I loved having a little painting buddy to chat with while we worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment