Sunday 5 February 2012

Insta-Friday

I'm linking up with Jeanett again for Insta-Friday
life rearranged
It has been a busy week with both of my babies returning to school.  Paddy started at a new school and Gracie returned happily to her school with a familiar teacher (she has the same teacher as last year and she is very happy about that) and to familiar friends.

To end the holidays I took the kids to a puppet show of the BFG by Roald Dahl at South Yarra Library
 
A hug with Grace before going into class at his new school

We ended the school week with a visit to our favourite cafe.  The owner gave us some free baguettes to enjoy over the weekend.  How lovely is that?
After our visit to the cafe we headed to our favourite bookstore.

I've been working on a crochet blanket for our guest bed.  It is slowly coming along.  I love to crochet.  It reminds me of my beautiful Mama (my mothers, mother).  She created and designed so many incredible pieces.  I wish that I could sit and crochet with her.  Sadly, she is not with us anymore.
We watched The Sound of Music together for movie night.  Grace was mesmerised.  She loved it.  Oh, it reminded me of the joy I had watching it as a child.  I only watched it 101 times.
Whenever we visit a shopping centre the kids make a bee line for the pet store.  They love looking at the dogs frolic in the display windows.  We can never have a dog because Patrick has a severe allergy to them...boo!

Happy Valentine's Day - Love, Gracie!

Basketball season is back on.
We had a lovely night at a friends house - swimming, trampolining and eating delicious food.  A great night was had by all.
I got your 'brother'.  Water gun fight.  

I hope that you have had a fun filled week, too. x


1 comment: