Monday 9 January 2012

Sigh!

I'm feeling a bit glum!  Martin went back to work today after 3 blissful weeks of taking life slow. I miss having him here and I know the kids do too.  I also miss having an extra pair of hands to help around the house.  I am so lucky that he loves to cook.  He cooked most of our meals the whole time he was on holidays.  He is a much better cook than me and the kids devour his meals - they don't do that with my meals. Well it's back to reality today - cooking, errands, cleaning...sigh!

What a great break we had together...

Park visits
Coffee/milkshakes
Visits to beautiful country towns - Bendigo and Castlemaine to be exact

Enjoying amazing gardens
 More park visits

Enjoying time in the country looking a gorgeous orphaned calves


 Ice cream...YUM!

Well I hope his first day back goes well but boy do we miss him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment