Wednesday 4 January 2012

A New Year!

Happy New Year!

We gave a hearty goodbye to 2011, surrounded by some special friends, delicious food, excellent wine and children swimming at the beach, playing and enjoying life to the full.  It was a perfect way to ring in 2012.  I hope it is a sign of the year ahead!

I LOVE new beginnings!  Everyday is a fresh start, full of more love and fun - who knows what may happen?    I also LOVE the beginning of a new year.  I'm not into making resolutions but I love the idea of a new calendar waiting for new event, new possibilities, notes and new challenges.  How exciting!

Now that we are back home in Melbourne I'm looking forward to a few weeks of fun with my kids.  We have a great summer list of things we'd like to do - picnics, beaching, board games, jigsaws, sprinkler fun, swimming and maybe even a zoo visit.



Celebrating the New Year in the most perfect setting.






No comments:

Post a Comment